We aim to make our website and services accessible for all visitors. Our goal is to make it as effortless as possible for everyone, including people with hearing or vision loss, or any other disability, to access information about our design services and take advantage of our services.
If you encounter problems learning about our website or services, we encourage you to contact us by telephone or email. Our helpful staff will be delighted to assist you.
Gray Design Group
Attn: ADA Compliance
9 Sunnen Drive, Suite 110
Saint Louis, MO 63143
We are committed to providing an easy-to-use online experience for all website visitors and customers, and believe that every website visitor, regardless of their device type or reliance on assistive technology (including screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software) should be able to research our site online at https://www.graydesigngroup.com.
To ensure this, Gray Design Group endeavors to conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing programs thoughtfully adhere to these guidelines. Our compliance with these guidelines will help make our website more user friendly for people of all abilities.
We have developed our website to meet or exceed Level AA of the WCAG 2.1 Standard. While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of our website.
If you have questions or concerns, or would like to report an issue related to the accessibility features of our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you are experiencing difficulty reading the Gray Design Group website on your screen, changing the settings on your browser may help to improve the readability and visibility of each page:
Find out more about the accessibility features of these leading Internet Browsers through the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Microsoft Edge: Click here for Microsoft Accessibility Features
- Apple Safari: Click here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility Features
The website for Gray Design Group was developed to be fully accessible to all site visitors and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and using code-compliant WEC standards for HTML and CSS. It conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts – To navigate our website, use the tab key to explore the elements of each page and the enter key to activate a link.
- Site Structure – We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on our website so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Text Equivalents – People who either can’t see images or hear audio may need some form of a text equivalent to interact with our sites. We’re working to ensure all of our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- Full Keyboard Access – Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency – We’re consistent in the way we build our websites so that once you understand how our menus and pages work, you can count on our sites to be consistent and function the same way every time you interact with them.
- Images Visibility – All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
The website is designed to conform to Level AA compliance, as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which details the reasoning behind each guideline.
- Section 508, which includes information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following free tools and services are available to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.